Saturday, May 8, 2010

MY Healer

Healer

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands
-------------
I don't care about the songwriter's conspiracy...and neither should we.  We should not stop singing this song even though it was written with the wrong intentions.  The lyrics says that God IS OUR healer...and He WILL heal us in any situation.

When we sang this song today...it was meaningful.  Worship today, even though the piano was not on and all, was just awesome.

Anyways...IM:pact was awesome.  We had something sort of a worship workshop, and don't worry, we are gonna have another one soon =D

I'm sure those who joined us for games after that had an awesome time at volleyball.  =P

-------------------

Next week in IM:pact? Well technically there's no IM:pact because SAND is having a concert!!

Come for the concert I've heard pretty good things about the band...
For Youths only there will be a dinner (RM5) at 6
Tickets for can still be bought, but please tell us soon.

For those who need tickets please contact me at 0126306460 =P

--------------------

Urgent: Flagbearers!
Free on 23rd May?? Coming for Global Day of Prayer? Then this is the job for you!  No experience required! No extra strings attached!! All you have to do is...CONTACT ME!!! 
Seriously I need people ok?? Thx.

No comments:

Post a Comment